Our 3 main fundraisers are Dutch Letters, Food and Fun Night, and the Golf Tournament (held this past July). As you can see from the list below, there are a few other, smaller fundraisers which also contribute to the goal. The only exception is the Hostess Supper funds raised here are typically used for a specific need at school rather than going toward our yearly goal.
Making these fundraisers successful takes a lot of time, and with everyone's busy schedules, we know this is challenging! Thank you for the hard work and dedication that everyone contributes each year. Together, we can achieve our goal in 2017-2018!
A few key items to keep in mind:
- Each family will be asked to serve on at least one committee. Note: new families will not be asked to serve on a committee during their first year at SCS
- Some committees operate on a rotating two-year or three-year basis, including the head of each committee. This ensures that no one person bares the load, and also helps to maintain consistency from year to year.
- Committees are in charge of planning, organizing, and overseeing all details of their respective fundraiser. Each fundraiser has excellent notes from previous years. We encourage you to use them to your advantage!
- Dutch Letters, Food & Fun Night and Hostess Supper will require full school involvement and each family will be asked to contribute by donating food and/or working a set number of hours. Watch for more details from each of these committees as we near these fundraising events.
- The Fundraising Committee will be meet with each committee to help get you started. Dutch Letters will meet in late August or early September, Food and Fun Night committees will meet later in the fall. Watch for more details in your Inbox.
Thank you for your support on fundraising at SCS! As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
2017-2018 Fundraising Committees found here